How to HelpYou can help us make this project happen, by:
- donating online now
- Text PRIN19 £10 to 70070 to make a difference today
- making a donation and if you pay tax then we can reclaim tax and benefit the charity by even more than your gift, without cost to you
- becoming a friend with a regular annual donation. This especially helps us: the more friends we have, the more we show the committed public support for our work. By becoming a friend, you not only contribute much needed funds, you also strengthen our bids to major funders and public bodies
- leaving us a legacy in your will
- payroll giving - if your workplace runs this scheme (persuade them!)
- prepare a detailed plan and costings
- make a stage I bid to the Heritage Lottery Fund
- develop our successful educational work with children
- continue our programme of educational visits to 19 Princelet Street
- open the building occasionally so it can be visited and enjoyed
To become a Friend or to send a donation, please complete our Friends form and send it to the address below.
Click here to open the form.
The form requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print. You can download the free Reader by clicking on the following button.
The Spitalfields Centre
19 Princelet Street, London E1 6QH
registered charity 287279
Telephone: 020 7247 5352
Fax: 020 7375 1490